Maximum Protection for Your Most Vulnerable Business Application
Cybersecurity threats continue to grow as attackers deploy sophisticated methods such as zero-day exploits and bespoke malware to keep one step ahead. Older signature-based solutions are required, but they lack the new behavior-based analytic techniques necessary to prevent all zero-day and tailored attacks. A stronger protection is required. Emerging and evolving threats necessitate a multilayered strategy to email security that involves many levels of malware detection and must simultaneously handle typical attack vectors such as malicious attachments and URLs.
Email is the primary delivery tool for phishing, ransomware, and other types of malware attacks. Traditional scanning technologies can assist in protecting email from a variety of risks, but today’s sophisticated attacks necessitate a far more stringent, multi-step protection. Blocking known dangerous senders is an important first step, but it is insufficient since email is very susceptible to human error: even the most savvy users can be misled into clicking on a malicious link.
Companies require a robust defense against these targeted attacks.
Try SpyderMail Spam Filtering For Free!
Managed Antispam Service features multiple levels of spam, virus and phishing protection.
- Platform independent, works with any email client or server – Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Office 365 and Google Apps.
- Large file handling – allows an email over the file size limit through to the end user without the attachment, the end user then decides if they want to download it from the cloud.
- Import old allow and deny lists from your old system, reducing unnecessary administration during set-up.
- As much or as little end user control over email as you choose.
- Over 99.9% of spam identified and quarantined – reduces wasted staff time and improves productivity.
- Prevent data leakage (customer data, sensitive business information) through the use of multi-level account rules.
- Set up rules to govern domains, groups or individual policies.
- Customisable portal branding to ensure employee confidence in the system.
- One of the simplest, most cost-effective ways to bring your practice into compliance with HIPAA’s various provisions regarding ePHI email is to implement an email security and encryption solution.
- The SpyderMail team is a division of Optrics Engineering – a professionally licensed engineering firm and network-solutions specialist: www.Optrics.com.