Attention IT Managers, Owners & Office 365 Users:
Is Your Organization STILL Getting Offensive & Virus-Infected Spam?
Looking for a Reliable Partner to Either Start Filtering
or Replace Your Current Spam Filtering Service?
(Are you an Office 365 user who is looking for a more effective email security service?)
IF YES – You have come to the RIGHT PLACE!
Office 365 is a popular cloud-based email service, and when paired with email security from SpyderMail, it provides your business with the ideal option.
Office 365 is also known for mitigating certain on-premises concerns, but as a standalone product, it requires substantial management, setup, and configuration by the IT Manager.
By integrating SpyderMail with Office 365, you gain access to a fully managed, feature-rich email security solution backed by 24/7 technical support. SpyderMail is a secure, effective, and hassle-free service that is continuously monitored and updated. It is supported by numerous datacenters, making it highly resilient, scalable, and backed by our service level guarantees – 99.999% availability, 99% spam protection, and 100% protection against known viruses.
What You Can Expect from SpyderMail:
- Enterprise-Level Filtering – We provide multiple layers of comprehensive protection for Microsoft Office 365 users, against the most current email-borne threats.
- Amazing Support – In addition to helping you with any email issues, you can actually call during business hours and speak with a live human being!
- Simple Setup – NO software to install – just point your MX record to our servers.
- Mail Bagging – If your mail server goes down, we save your email for up to 7 Days!
- Regular Reports – You can choose from daily, weekly and monthly reports on email security for your domain.
- Management Portal – You get access to the Management Portal, where you can control your antispam filter settings, manage your whitelist and blacklist, and do powerful searches on messages.
- Flexible Per User Settings – Users can manage their own whitelists & blacklists … so you don’t have to.
- Encrypted Email – We support TLS (Transport Layer Security) so you can encrypt sensitive emails.
- Geographic Redundancy – Our data centers are in multiple cities so we stay up if one site goes down.
- BILLIONS of Emails Already Filtered – we have already been doing this for a long time and not some fly-by-night company.